An overdue post of some of the work I've been doing at Pyramid Atlantic...

hand-set print, 5" x 7.5"
Above is a flyer I made to promote the letterpress open studio I host every week (and to practice hand-setting type). The alignment/justification was a satisfying challenge; it was actually fun for someone with a touch of obsessive-compulsive personality like myself.

hand-set / magnesium die, 10" x 9"
This is a little broadside I designed and printed as a hands-on demo during a workshop I held for graphic designers. It incorporates the layout diagram for the California case and a quote from type designer Frederic Goudy. My first time trying "rainbow" inking to get a gradient of color.
photopolymer print, 5.5" x 8.5"
Another mini-broadside - created for a print exchange organized among Pyramid Atlantic staff and volunteers.
cards (A6 size) printed from mag. dies
A set of skull cards I made to sell at "Crafty Bastards". This was my first arts & crafts fair and it was an exciting (though somewhat overstimulating and exhausting) experience. More of my greeting cards and custom invitations/announcements can be viewed at my web GALLERY.


No comments:
Post a Comment