I printed this year's Father's Day cards from photopolymer plates that I designed three years ago, but which somehow got lost in the shuffle during one of my many moves before I was able to print them. I think I was relocating from one apartment to another in San Antonio when they went missing, and the plates didn't turn up until I was recently attempting to organize the letterpress files in my new studio. As usual, I couldn't settle on what color combination would be best, so I tried several. I added a birthday version of the card, because everybody loves Legos.
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
New Cards (Old Design)
I printed this year's Father's Day cards from photopolymer plates that I designed three years ago, but which somehow got lost in the shuffle during one of my many moves before I was able to print them. I think I was relocating from one apartment to another in San Antonio when they went missing, and the plates didn't turn up until I was recently attempting to organize the letterpress files in my new studio. As usual, I couldn't settle on what color combination would be best, so I tried several. I added a birthday version of the card, because everybody loves Legos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment